Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Weight Loss pic!

I took a pic of myself today in my NEW MISSES size pants and a top! I weigh in tomorrow, and I'm getting to the point where I don't care what the number looks like, as long as I can feel that I'm getting smaller. I've also changed my workouts! I can now do the stairmaster! I haven't been able to do that since I was 16 and in physical therapy after my surgery. And he told me not to ever do them unless I was in good shape. I can do them now! And they don't hurt!

So, here I am:

I had to take it of myself because I didn't want to ask my para to do it, and DH probably won't be awake when I get home.
So, I'm 26 lbs down (I gained a pound last week, so it was 27), and I've gone from an 18Womens to a 16 regular in pants. My tops are either 14/16Womens (and baggy) or Large or XLarge in regular sizes. Oh, and my boobs have shrunk from 40D to 38C. And I think the number has gone down since I got measured last.

Nothing else new... Just working away, and spending time at the gym with David! Oh, and only 21 days of school left!!!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Looking great!! Keep it up!