Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Break Random Thoughts

The best thing about being a teacher: Spring Break! This year, it was late for OPS, but we all needed the break.

We had the babies fixed this week - including Mom bringing her puppy up. Now, we're sitting in Kansas City, and enjoying the change of pace.

I lost 3 more pounds this week, so my total is an even 27 lbs! Oh, this is also 2 lbs more than my 10%!!!!!! My mom said she wants to take me shopping tomorrow, so I'll end up with some new clothes that actually fit. We've been going to the gym regularly, and really enjoying the little bit of time that we get to ourselves.

I got my hair done again. I love it! Different hi-lights and the overall color is something I've never done before.


On the way out of town, we took our kids to the daycare. We always like to hang out and play for a while - Barb likes the socialization, and then we can make sure everybody is going to play nicely! David was sitting back, relaxing, and Max decided to spend some snuggle time with Daddy before we left.

I called the daycare to check on everybody since 1/2 of them got fixed this week. Everybody is playing and running. Allie's "best friend," Gracie was sad when Allie decided to take a nap. She went into their "suite" and laid down to wait for Allie to wake up! Barb said she got a pic ~ I can't wait to see it! :-)

So, that's it for now. I haven't had a blog for a while, so I figured I'd throw one up! Pretty much ramblings from the last week or so...

No comments: