Well, it's been a couple weeks, so I thought I'd throw an update up ~ Enjoy!
* I went and worked out last night! I realized how out of shape I've let myself get. Before my surgery, I could do 45 minutes on the Elliptical and then a bunch of situps on the ab machine. Granted, I was tired, but I could do it without feeling like I was going to die. Last night, I made it 20 minutes, and no abs. I should have tried abs, but the pain by my incision was starting to hurt a little bit, so I figured I didn't want to push it. But, man, was I tired! David and I are going tonight ~ I'm hoping to push it to 30 minutes.
* We are going to Weigh-In tomorrow night. I don't know how much I will have lost ~ I've been more cautious about what I'm eating, and last week I watched my points really close.... But, I know I'm not OVER-EATING, so hopefully I will have lost something. If I lose 1 lb, I will be at 50 lbs lost!!!
* Fiber One has come out with new stuff: pancake mix and pop-tarts! David went shopping today and was going to look for them! He's also cooking and cleaning for me today so that I can focus on my comps for the next week.
* My graduate project - the comps - is due in less than 2 weeks. It's 3 essays, 5-7 pages EACH with at least 5 professional resources on each one. Doesn't "sound" hard, but there is so much I have to cram into each question, it's overwhelming. Plus, report cards are due Friday and conferences are next week.
* My mood has finally settled down. The Lexapro has kicked in and I'm starting to sleep a little better, but not like before. Maybe I'm just catching up? I haven't had to take any Adavan for about a week, so I'm pretty happy about that!
* Our loan on the house has FINALLY been approved. Now, we are just waiting for the money to show up from the bank so we can close.
* I'm finally getting "Ok" about waiting to have a baby. We are going to decide what to do in December. We may wait a few more months and get some more bills paid off. But, I'm okay with waiting. I know we will have a baby when God wants us too.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment