Okay, so first off ~ sorry about the last blog. Things just pile up and then I blow up. But, things are getting better!
I had a migraine last night (which wasn't the good thing), and continued in to today. So, I stayed home from work (I was up all night, all but puking most of the night). David made me go to the DR thinking that it was from all the stress. She changed my meds a little ~ upped my Lexapro and gave me Adavan for a more "fast acting" response to anxiety attacks. It's a really low dose, so we'll see what happens. I took one today to see if it would knock me out, and I stayed awake (I was already exhausted, so this is a good sign!) and continued to function.... If I'm still waking up extremely tired in the mornings in 2 weeks, we will play with my sleeping pill.
Oh, and I asked her about WW ~ what did she want my goal to be? According to WW healthy guidelines (medically based), I should be between 157-187. Considering I started at 252, that number really scared me. Will I be able to maintain it? So, DR wants me to shoot for 190. If I stall out, or have trouble maintaining it, she said 200 is okay, but 190 is better. She did say if I could go lower, that's great, but she doesn't want to see me starving myself every day to stay at that lower weight. She wants me to be happy with my lifestyle!
We have officially put Baby-Making on hold until January. Adavan is not safe for pregnancy, so David and I had to make the choice. Right now, I'm not emotionally ready for a baby, at least with all of this stress. So, in January, we will reevaluate. It's only a few months away, so David is going to keep taking the Clomid and do his test in early December. That way, if we decide we're ready, we can try IUI my first cycle after graduation!
The house is getting put together. With all the market ups and downs, there were some internal things that the mortgage company didn't even know about. That's what has taken so long. So, now we've got things figured out and should close on Friday. David is working Thursday through Sunday though. So, the notary and I are taking a road trip Friday afternoon (after work) so we can get everything signed! I told the company tonight that whoever can go with me will get dinner ~ yes, I'm willing to bribe to get this done!!!! And with the market the way it is, we REALLY don't want to have to wait until Monday, when David will be home again.
So, things are looking up. I still have pictures of the house to show you. Picture Day is Tuesday, so I'm hoping to get a new top that fits ~ which means updated Weight Loss pic, too.
Thanks to all my Blog Buddies who, without even knowing it, have gotten me through a rough month. This is my place to vent sometimes, and reading your blogs are inspiring!
Now to bed.........
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment