Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun gift!

David and I decided that Christmas should come a little early. Thanksgiving night, he made a bunch of call-back time at work, so we decided to get the Wii that we've been dreaming about for a few weeks.

We both thought it was stupid, that we would never use it.... But, then the WiiFIT came out, and I thought what a great workout! We won't need to renew the gym membership in March if we get that and some other equipment in the basement!

Then, David played Guitar Hero at work yesterday afternoon. He told me that if I could find the Wii on sale that I could get it. Well, it took driving 1 1/2 hrs (and then stopping to see him at work), but I got it!!!!

I hooked it up tonight, and, man is that a workout! I played bowling (fun, but boring), tennis, and boxing. Super fun, and I definitely felt my heart rate increasing! I can't wait to get more games and keep working out! David comes home tomorrow, so I know we will get absolutely nothing done!

How's this for a random post?

1 comment:

thewwchick said...

Santa brought us a Wii last Christmas, and we looooove it! He's bringing Rock Band this Christmas, and I can hardly wait for the kids to open it so I can rock on! lol