Well, as you all know, I was released 2 weeks ago to start some light cardio. I wanted to go 3 times the first week, but because of my schedule, I only made it once.
The first week, I made it 10 minutes at 2.7 mph. Today, I went 15 minutes at 2.8 mph! Not much of an increase, but enough of one to make me feel worth the effort to get to the gym.
On Tuesday, I had PT. Mike is really happy with my progress. We've lowered the resistancy from a 9 to an 8. Wednesday, I was a little sore, but now I'm fine. I'm doing better with the 3 sets of 10 steps and 3 sets of leg raises. He added 10 chair-squats. And, he took away my quad sets, and added a second leg raise. This leg raise, I couldn't even do 1 a month ago. Now? I can do 10 with only a little "annoying" pain!!! We are very excited about the progress!!!!
More of a "life" update later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay for progress!! Keep up the good work and hope everything else is going well!!!
Post a Comment