Monday was a regular day, Tuesday was Jersey Day (favorite sports team), Wednesday was our fall festival so we wore our school polos, today is Mismatched Day, and tomorrow is Orange/Black day (schools don't celebrate Halloween much anymore).
So, here I am, in all my dorky glory:


Oh, and I have on one Winnie the Pooh sock and one Tigger sock with my capris. But, the best thing: I'm COMFORTABLE! This top is one of my favorite tops, but I don't wear it very often because it "feels" casual. It's so soft and "a little" baggy (perfect!) - not too big, but nowhere close to form fitting.
Now the question: Should I fix my hair before I go to class tonight?



2 comments:
Well you might be slacking lately, but I have to say you still look good! I'm wolf whistling your butt in those jeans ;) haha!
You look great! I have to admit I don't remember Red Ribbon Week. The only reason we ever got dress up days was for Spirit Week.
Post a Comment