Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bummer...

Well, weigh-in was Thursday. I gained 2 lbs. But, I was half expecting it. I've noticed that I'm letting myself go back to my old ways ~ part of the stress/emotional eating that I do. But, David and I are both trying hard to stay on plan! He lost 4 lbs this week!

I think I've decided that I have the best husband in the world. No, he's not perfect, but he does his best to make me happy and to make my life easier. On Thursday, when he could have been resting before working a 4-day stretch at the hospital, he cooked 3 meals for me: Chicken strips, Sloppy Joes, and Chimichangas! These are my all-time favorite WW recipes! He took what he needed for 4 days, but left me the majority of the food. Why? "Because I want you to focus on your comps, not cooking." How sweet!!!!

I'm about to actually put onto paper what my thoughts and research are for the first of my 3 comp questions. It scares me. What if I don't do it right? What if I misinterpret the question, or don't answer it "clearly and concisely" enough? If I don't pass all 3, I don't graduate. But, no pressure, right? EEK!

3 comments:

K said...

That's so sweet that he helped you out by pre-cooking all your favorite meals. Definitely earned some "good husband" points there!

WantWait&Pray said...

Hi girl...what a great husband you have! And don't get down about the 2 lbs that you gained....you have been doing so great the last few months that this isn't a setback but maybe just a little boost. Thank you for your continual encouragement- our lives have changed SO MUCH the last few months- can you believe it? I always appreciate your comments and thoughts!

K @ Running Through Life said...

Super sweet!! Good luck on your comps! Don't worry about the 2 pounds! Things will change soon!