But, anyways.... I lost 4.4 lbs since the last time I weighed (about a month ago)! With what the Dr. wants me at, I have 12.8 (so we'll call it 13) lbs to lose!!! Very excited about that! David and I set goals for ourselves last night. When I lose 2 1/2 lbs, I get a pedicure, and then when I hit my Lifetime, David is taking me to Castle Unicorn for the night! His closest goals are: 13 lbs, new clothes (I wish he'd let me get them for him sooner!), and then 50 lbs, Weekend Getaway.
Also, WW has come out with some new stuff... They now have pasta/rice sides. They were only $3, so I got the chicken one:

I used the recipe on the back and added steamed broccoli and grilled chicken. It was good! I think next time, I'll throw a little cheese on or maybe marinate the chicken for a while before grilling it. But, it was a really easy meal, and that's what I needed tonight.



1 comment:
Fantastic job! That is so exciting....you are dropping weight left and right! That side dish looks yummy.....now I am hungry! haha
Post a Comment