I'm weird. I'm a huge dog lover (duh!), and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show It's Me or the Dog. So, David and I were watching it last week and he says "We need to call her and get her to train the dogs." Our dogs are NOT that badly behaved. Yeah, they bark, but what dog doesn't? The biggest thing is they are all puppies (under 2) and Toby and Max are the only two that I ever trained. So, David challenged me that I can't have them all sitting and laying down by January 1st. I upped it to they will sit, lay down, and not attack the door & people when we have visitors. And the trainer on my show will help me do it! I watch it every week and get tons of different ideas ~ she doesn't train any dog the same, soyou see different techniques. Think I can do it?
In other news... I just found out a friend of mine is pregnant. I am so happy for her! But, it hurts. She has been dating her boyfriend for about a year now. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to marry him, and definitely wasn't ready for a baby - in HER words. And now, she's pregnant. I am so excited for her, but at the same time, it kills me. Why can't we have a baby? We're married, stabilized (for the most party), and WANT a baby. Why her and not me?
It's not like I don't think people shouldn't get pregnant since I can't. But it doesn't seem fair. And that's really selfish of me. David and I are going back and forth on when we want to try to do an IUI. December? January? Or wait 6 months? We don't WANT to wait, but would that be best for the baby? I hate not having control of what's going to happen. I hate wanting and not having, wondering and guessing what will be best. And if we don't do it, was that right? If we do do it, was that right?
AHHH! Okay, enough of the rambles. Off to work I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ohhh I love a good challenge. Did you guys bet anything? I want to see pics, or better yet video of these excellently trained dogs in Jan! :)
As far as the pregnancy thing- well I just give you big ((hugs)) for that. It's normal to feel a little sting when something you've wanted for so long is had by someone else. I hope you get your own miracle at the perfect time!
Post a Comment