Last night, we worked on training again with the puppies. They are all doing a really good job and will even sit without getting a treat. Max is doing "okay" with laying down - he doesn't like to be all the way on the floor, but gets most of the way down so we give it to him. I think it's because he's fairly dominant, and if he lays all the way down, someone might attack him? (Even though nobody else is inside at the time!). Toby loves to walk! But, now, he won't sit if he sees I have a treat. He starts walking right away instead of sitting first. Dork.
We're practicing again tonight and David said he would videotape with my camera, or at least take pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures!
I love puppies. =)
Thanks for the suggestion on ordering the flowers early...if I decide to, I'll order them later this month when we're back home for Thanksgiving. And I'll be specific, too. =)
Post a Comment