Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chicken Pasta Salad

I got this recipe from somebody on a WW chatboard. I changed some measurements for my liking, and adjusted the points appropriately (of course).

POINTS® Value: 3
Servings: 12
(This was hard to tell - as a side dish, I'm calling a portion about 1/2 cup. So, adjust accordingly if you feel your portion should be more/less points.)

Ingredients
3 chicken breasts, cooked, cooled enough to handle, and cut into bite size pieces
2 cups Rotini or other shell pasta, cooked, drained, cooled (We use the Ronzoni SmartTaste - it's the healthiest we've found that isn't wheat)
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 can artichoke hearts, quartered, not in oil
1 red pepper, diced
1 green pepper, diced
3/4 cup fat free italian dressing, or as much as you want to coat (we used the caesar variety)
3/4 cup fat free feta cheese, crumbled

Directions
Mix everything together. Toss salad in pasta to coat. You can use more/less dressing for your taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.

2 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

Yummmm...I'm loving all your great recipes lately!
Hope you're doing great...any new plans on the baby front?

Anonymous said...

Oooo..this looks really yummy and my cherry tomatoes are starting to turn red on the plant! I may have to make this! I love reading the recipes you use to stay on track!

I nominated you for a blog award in my blog. :)