Well, another week has passed....
David had his gall bladder out yesterday. The surgery went well and remained laproscopic! He was in a fair amount of pain after the surgery, but today feels a little better. He even went to weigh in with me! He didn't weigh, but he wanted to hear the meeting and see me........
.....
.....
.....
Lose 4 lbs!!!!!!!! This was my last weigh in of maintenance and somehow - I don't know how - I lost 4 lbs this week! I ate ALL of my daily points, ALL of my weekly "extras," and MOST of my activity points!
All I had to do was keep between 188 and 192. I'm sitting at 186 right now! I am officially a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers! I have lost 66.2 lbs and it's NEVER coming back!!!!!
My heart rate monitor came on Monday. I took it out for calibration on Monday night, and then for a 4 MILE walk/jog before we had to head to the hospital for David's surgery. It was really exciting to keep an eye on my heart rate and see how many calories I burned (567 in 59 minutes!).
I have 2 recipes I need to post about: Chicken and Rice Casserole and Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili. Both yummy, both easy! I'm hoping to make another soup tomorrow night - Greek Lentil Soup. I wanted easy stuff for David this week. His mom is "babysitting" while I'm working and she has a tendency to not eat healthy. So, easy left overs it is! :-)
That's about all I have for the night. It's been a busy week, and a very exciting night! Oh, and I need to tell you all thank you so much for your support. Even if we've never met, your inspiration in your blogs, your encouraging words in comments.... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats to you on that 4 pound loss! Incredible!
What a great loss for being on maintenance! I'm glad David's surgery went well. That must be stressful for both of you. These recent recipes you posted look really good too.
Congrats on LIFETIME! That's awesome! =)
Post a Comment