Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back on Track!

Okay, so the last 2 weeks have been crazy because of work and some other stuff. I didn't make it to WI last week, but I'm going tomorrow. I know it's going to be bad, but I just need to do it. And I'm going to the gym tonight. I'm going to start C25K (for time, not distance).

My eating isn't the healthiest today - SmartOnes for lunch and dinner - because of my schedule and we didn't cook last night, so no left overs. But, I'm drinking my water and eating lots of fruits today!

I'm getting back on track! I don't want to be the person I was ~ I look at my wedding pictures, and I'm actually a little lower than my pre-wedding weight (about 5 lbs, and clothes are regular sizes, not womens), and I know I want to keep going!

Emotionally/Financially/Baby-making.. I feel better. David and I have had several good talks. We know where we need to go, and he understands why I've been how I've been. And he's really telling me how he feels and what he wants to happen. We'll make it. And we'll have a baby to prove it. He goes for his test on Friday, so we'll know more next week.

I've never thought that life was an easy journey. It's always going to be a roller coaster. But, as a team, we can make it. I think back to the way my grandparents made it.... I know life wasn't easy for them: but they loved each other ~ and Grandpa gave us his blessing before he passed. "If you are half as happy as Helen and I were, you will be blessed over and over."

I'm back, and I WILL succeed! 99 3/4% guaranteed. (I love Dr. Seuss)

No comments: