Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We finally closed!

That's right - we've lived in the house for just over 2 months and we finally signed the paperwork tonight!

The good thing about all of this is that when the roof leaked, the owner fixed it. And when the septic tank needed some work, he split the cost with us. We're not having to move in 30 degree weather, and I can just sit back and relax now that it's done. Well, I do need to clean, but that's because I've been lazy, not because we just moved.

Here are some pics of the house, and here are a couple more:


Our living room. I'd love to get a bigger TV since we have the space now! And our Christmas tree is going in front of the bay window, much to the puppies' annoyance. I'd rather put it in the corner by th small window, but that's not what David wants. So, we'll see....


The kitchen - well part of it. There's more cabinet space and a big pantry to the left of the camera. It's a little smaller than most people would like, but with all the cabinet space, we can't complain!


The formal dining room. It's still empty and no curtains up. When we have kids, we're thinking about turning it into our office and then we have all 3 bedrooms as bedrooms.


Our eat-in kitchen with the table mom bought for us as a house warming gift. Now we have our wine cabinet in the corner by the sliding glass door.

More pics to come of the bedrooms after I clean! The house is officially ours! YAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

Yay! That's awesome! I am so happy you finally got that wrapped up! Looks like you guys have TONS of space!!!! It'll be so much fun to decorate your new house for the Holidays!!!

X-Country2 said...

Yay! Enjoy the holidays in your new home. :o)