(And I hope you all appreciate how long this is gonna take me!)

Front of house ~ the dogs are gonna love the bay window! And the front door has tulips etched into it (usually not my taste, but I love it!).

Side view of the front of the house ~ 2 car garage!

The back of the house (with really nice deck!)

The deck! We also have a private balcony off the master bedroom (can't see it in any of the pictures, though)

2 car garage ~ both with automatic openers!

The privacy fence is started! This is the only work we have to do to the house immediately! David is installing it himself, and then we will stain/weatherproof it.

This is the picture of the living room and formal dining room. I took it through the window, so it's not the best quality. Not a fan of the rose carpet or border, but it will do. And I have really good pictures of my grandpa's roses that I will blow up and put on the walls!

This is the front entry ~ also taken through the window! The hall leads directly into the eat in kitchen, then to the deck through a sliding glass door.
I took these pictures with my phone the first time I saw the house. David wasn't with me, but wanted to see pictures, so he got a couple:

This is the fireplace in the living room. We will use the other room (with the carpet) as our main living space because it has more natural light. But in the winter, this will be a really nice retreat!

This is the basement. David has laid claim on it: he wants to make this a rec room in a few years... It's big enough we can actually divide it in half and use some of it as a kids play room also.
So, we're set to close on the 5th as long as everything comes back like it should. They were waiting for one piece of paper, which we got signed today, so we should get the clear to close by Wednesday! We are going to move as much as we can before the 13th, and then we have a truck then for the rest. David is also going to finish the fence (the owner let us start on it before we close) so that we can get the dogs moved over and settled before that weekend. It's all falling into place!



1 comment:
Boooo! That sucks...but at least it's still soon! You will have to take more pics and let me know how the closing goes! Yay!
Our next steps will be to start Lupron (a daily injection) sometime after Sept 23rd. I have to travel during Oct 9-12 so I will start Lupron before this trip and continue with it through my trip. Then when I get back, we start the big time IVF drugs. I can't start them prior to Oct 12th though b/c I have to be monitored through u/s and bloodwork. Yay..about a month and we will really be going. We're looking at the ER/ET at the very end of October.
Post a Comment