Today has always been a day of reflection for me. I'm sitting here, leaning against the wall with Jazzy curled up next to me. My family is here, just talking about random things. David and I were up late last night finishing up our wrapping. Our family joined us for a wonderful day!
I miss my grandparents terribly. No, it's not the first Christmas without them. But, for the first time - I used their salt/pepper shakers, their oven mitts, bathroom towels, and reindeer sheets that I bought Grandpa a few years ago. Our tree isn't the best, but it's ours.
We don't have a baby, or even a pregnancy, but we are in love, and we are together. Even though it's tough, things could be so much different. We are going to work hard to get pregnant this year. Next Christmas, we will hopefully have a baby to see Christmas.
I'll post pictures later. The dogs were treated by Grandma (my mom) with rawhides and toys. We also got them toys, raw hides, and a new bed. They have been chewing for over 2 hours, and our dinner was awesome. The biggest thing for us: we are together.
Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and spending time with your family. Here's to a wonderful 2009 and many more years and dreams to come.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment