So, I went to weigh-in tonight. I wanted to see the new program and find out about everything new. First off, they are making everything computerized so it's one simple thing that you carry with you.
The Momentum program is basically the best aspects of Flex and Core. I think I'm going to like it because it really touches on the emotional eating more than the Flex plan did. It also wants you to really listen and see if you're hungry, and if so, choose the foods that will keep you satisfied for longer.
Oh, and the last time I weighed in, I had gained 2 lbs. But, AF was paying her much-hated unwanted visit and I hadn't been listening to my body very well. I posted a "loss" of 1.6 lbs, putting me at .4 above where I was about 5 weeks ago. I've lost - and kept off - 48.4 lbs for 11 months! Now that I have new motivation and time to focus on myself instead of school, I can pound out the last 13.6 lbs!
The one thing I didn't like about the new computerized system: it basically says that tonight was my starting weight. It does not take into account the last 11 months of hard work and hard lessons. So, I hand wrote my starting weight at the top of my weight tracker, and where it said "0.00 lost," I wrote in parenthesis 48.4 because that's important to me. I worked my ass off for that and I'm not going to forget it just because their system got updated.
The end is in sight! I can do this - even with Christmas coming up! Keep an eye out for WW-friendly cookie recipes and other baking that I modify to make it healthier and use more "filling foods!"
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to go on being soooo close to goal! Don't let your motivation waiver...or get too comfortable. (I'm speaking from experience here.) And remember that losses of point this or point that still add up in the end.
So it sounds like I will have a new program to learn when I return next summer, eh? Hopefully it'll work as well as flex did for me.
Post a Comment