This is a dog-safe recipe. Last year, my mom got me a cook book for dogs called Doggy Desserts. No, I don't make treats very often, but when I do, the dogs love them! People can eat them too, but they are pretty bland.
I'm giving these to all the puppies in our lives!
Ingredients
~ 1 apple, chopped, with skin and core removed
~ 1/3 cup vegetable oil
~ 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter, no salt or sugar added (I used Smucker's Organic)
~ 1/4 cup honey
~ 1 egg
~ 2 cup whole wheat flour
~ 1/2 cup water
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. With a teaspoon, drop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes. When done, the cookies should be firm to touch. Turn the oven off, and leave the cookies in for 1-2 hours to harden (I didn't do this part because I wanted them to be a little softer).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment