Well, I was hoping to have more pictures... but someone put my camera in a box (it was on the desk), so I need to find it.
But, we did get most things moved. Still have the kitchen and bathroom to do, but we're getting there! And we got the majority of the fence up last night. Last few panels will go on tonight, and then the dogs can move to their new home. Oh, and I got curtains and a trashcan with a lid (so Allie can't get into trouble).
I slept there last night ~ it was kind of weird being in a big house by myself, but it was WONDERFUL!!!!! One of these nights David will have off and he will get to sleep there too (I think maybe Saturday?).
So, I will hopefully find my camera and take pictures tonight. No internet at home until Wednesday though, so you have to wait until then for the pics. Sorry! The mac at work doesn't download pictures to the internet right. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Woohoo! Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment