Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Randomness...

It's been about a week, so I figured I'd give you all the updates, however boring they may be.

1. Still haven't closed on the house. Getting there, but we have to be patient. At least the owner let us move in!

2. Mom was up this weekend with her 2 dogs. We actually got all the dogs to sit on the couch together ~ once I have a copy I'll show you. It looked cute, so we'll see. Mom helped us unpack the kitchen and bought us a table for a housewarming present. It looks awesome in the kitchen area.

3. I found my camera. Can't find the computer cord. Will hopefully find it tonight when I try to finish unpacking the office. Then you get pictures (which I have taken!).

4. Still having some pain from surgery. Went to see the surgeon yesterday. Dr. Scott said everything feels fine, and some pain is still "okay."

5. We were hoping to talk to the OBGYN about doing an IUI next month, but with everything else going on, we are postponing yet another month. We keep praying for the miracle, but with David working so far away and for so many days in a row, it's not likely to happen.

6. Haven't been to Weight Watchers for a couple weeks. Still watching what I eat and exercising (well, if moving is exercising). Haven't been to the gym because of the distance and pain (see #4). I'll go next Thursday and see how I've done on my own.

I guess that's about it. Things are so up in the air, and I'm trying to remain calm and just have faith. David inspires me everyday ~ he takes it all in stride and doesn't let it get to him. I don't know where I would be without him in my life.

No comments: