Well, the Fates were against us. Everything that could stalled got stalled. First, the district "lost" their request to verify my employment. Then, they found a form that we needed to sign. Then, they found another thing we needed to fix (regarding the "old" house). And finally, yesterday afternoon, they decided to question how David can work 2 full-time jobs! So, no closing tomorrow....
We should close next week, hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday. And the owner is letting us move stuff in on Sunday (the house is sitting empty and he doesn't want that!).
It just all adds to the stress that's going on right now. I keep trying to remember to breath. I don't want to be the teacher that I was last year: I hate that teacher. I'm trying to be a good wife, friend, teacher, student,................. And I want to be a good Mother! We're still not sure when that's gonna happen. We know when the time is right we will know it. But, damn it, I want to be a mom. I want to hold a life that I created with my husband in my arms.
We've taken a couple weeks off Weight Watchers again. My timing because of classes is thrown off, but hopefully next week we will get back! We've probably both gained a couple pounds again, but maybe not. Things will settle down, we'll go back, and we'll make it stick!
So, Sunday I will hopefully have some new pictures of the house ~ the inside! I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment