Well, I was going to post this really yummy recipe I make, but then I looked back and saw I had already posted about it: Overnight Scrambled Egg Bake.
I was talking to a coworker a few days ago and said "I have treats on Friday." She goes, "You HAVE to make the casserole you made last year!" I know it's yummy, and it's really easy also, but I didn't think it was THAT good! But, in looking at the work room this afternoon, there is one piece of the one with ham and 1/2 a piece of the one with sausage. Obviously, they liked it!
And since I'm on a MAC, and I can't actually link stuff right now (and I'll forget), I'm reposting it for you now:
Servings: 8
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 60 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients
16 oz fat-free egg substitute
12 oz fat-free evaporated milk
6 slice white bread, or potato bread (Or you could probably use wheat and make it a little healthier yet)
6 oz extra-lean ham (I also did one with Turkey Sausage, and doubled the sausage. I also cooked and drained it before putting it in the casserole)
1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions
** Coat a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray
** Beat eggs well and add milk
** Place bread on bottom of baking pan.
** Toss ham and cheese over bread. (If you do turkey sausage, cook, drain and cool before putting it over the bread)
** Pour egg mixture over top.
** Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
** Bake covered egg mixture at 350 for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
For Weight Watchers People: POINTS® Value: 7 (I'm not exactly sure what the points would be for the doubled turkey; probably not much different though)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment