Tonight was Weigh In. After a busy day of cleaning, dealing with a stupid check company, working out (made it 30 min on the elliptical for the first time since surgery!), taking the monsters to the vet (everybody is vaccinated and tested - DAMN that's expensive!)..... we hauled ass to weigh in. We got there 5 minutes before the meeting was over, but we got to weigh in!
I lost 4.6 lbs! Holy Cow!! I am 2.8 lbs away from my goal weight! I can't believe it! I've been really good this week and now that I'm exercising again, I don't need as much pop to keep my energy up. When we had Chinese, I was careful. When I went to Applebee's with a friend, I had a 7 pt sandwich with fruit. David lost .2, which in my book is still a loss. He was glad to not gain - he had alot of temptations this week and did good with some, not so good with others.
Think I can make goal next week? I don't know. I haven't lost 4 lbs in a LONG time. It's almost like this was a fluke! I'll be happy with 1 lb - that's still only 3 weeks until goal! I'd be really happy if I did make it, but I'm not holding my breath.
Tomorrow is my last day off before going back on Monday. I'm working at the flower shop on Friday and Saturday. Sunday is Easter, so we're spending the day with family. That doesn't count as a day off in my book. David and I are going to a winery tomorrow afternoon! This was my reward for a different milestone and I haven't gotten it yet. So, we're relaxing and enjoying some good wine. I'll post more info tomorrow - I love that white wine is only 2 points for 4 oz!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that it's very inspirational to read about your weight loss and the fact that you did it the hard way!
Yay! You are almost there. Must feel amazing!
Post a Comment