Monday, April 6, 2009

Going out milestone!

I love, love, love Spring Break! I took the dogs to the groomers this morning and then picked up the carpet cleaner from my dad. David and I had a few errands to run and decided to get lunch while we were out.

I wanted Subway or Applebees or something healthy... He wanted Chinese. EEK! So, we went to China Buffet, my all time FAVORITE Chinese restaurant. I love their crab ragoon, egg rolls... everything! So, what did I do? I got a plate full of salad, honey dew, and a few raw shrimp. I relaxed while I ate that, we talked about the weekend.... Of course, I was still hungry. So, I went to the mongolian grill - a few ounces of chicken and TONS of veggies later (and I didn't do too bad with the sauce either) - I was full! I did eat 2 crab ragoon, but I figure the rest of the meal was healthy-ish choices, right?

David didn't do as well, but he did better than he would have a year ago. And, we worked out tonight, so he "paid" for his "crime." I worked out also, but one of my incisions started hurting after 20 minutes so I had to stop. David and I talked about his successes because he was feeling a little down on himself. But, we found the positive side and we're both proud of ourselves.

So, all in all, a very successful day! The puppies look SUPER adorable with their hair cuts - I'll post pics eventually. They got their usual shave and they look like dogs again!

For the 2nd day of Spring Break, David has class so I'm going to lunch with a friend (Applebee's - I like their chicken sandwich). I'm also going to clean the carpets if I can get our vacuum to work and do a little more cleaning. And of course my usual tutoring...

No comments: