Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quick Race Report!

I promise to post pics tomorrow, but it's getting late and it's been a long weekend!

Even with my knee being sore, I completed the race. I wasn't going to run any of it (just walk), but got ants in my pants and began running. I ran maybe 15 minutes of it, which is not much for me. My knee did okay, but I was sore for several hours afterwards. I completed the race in 45 minutes. David completed in 48 minutes.

Then, we took Saturday afternoon and all day today to visit some wineries. We made it to 6 wineries and got some awesome wines.

Pictures and more details to come -- after I catch up on some sleep! Kids start back tomorrow, and I'm meeting with my families for the next 3 days. My students start on Thursday. I'm excited but exhausted!

No comments: