Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Getting Organized

Well, we bought our house back at the very end of September. We installed a dishwasher almost right away, and lost most of our under-the-counter space doing so. So, we've been making do by using the table to hold our pots and pans. Too bad the table is about to die.

So, my dad gave us some bookshelves, and we turned one of them into a little pantry. Our pots are now in the cabinets, and all dry foods are in our new make-shift pantry! To make it look more finished, I added a curtain to it, just so I don't have to look at all that food all the time!



I'm pretty proud of my work! Eventually, we'll build in a real pantry, but for the time being, this was a $20 project that looks nice and got rid of the table from the middle of the kitchen. Oh, and we even have our counter space back because I can actually put all my groceries away!

No comments: