Saturday, March 1, 2008

My first blog!

Well, I've decided to start blogging the insanity that I call life. Enjoy! :)

Right now, my husband, David, and I are trying to have kids. We've hit some road blocks, but we still have hope. We know that we will have kids someday. We are destined to be parents. We will find a way. It makes us both angry when we see people who can just open their legs and can get pregnant ~~ don't get me wrong, every child is a blessing. And people who can actually raise their children and provide a good life for them - I'm happy for them. I get so excited hearing when friends are pregnant, but it does make me wonder "when's it my turn?" And then my SIL gets pregnant and she hasn't even raised the one she has. She and my BIL waste their money on cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs. They would rather have a digital camera than diapers for her son. And now she's having another one. bitch

I started Weight Watchers 8 weeks ago. So far, I've had great weeks except for last week. I've last a total of 12 lbs, which includes last week's gain of a pound. I'm a stress eater. I know this. And last week was stressful! I'm working on seeing this as a lifestyle rather than a diet. I'm getting there. I hate when people look at me taking a 1/2 doughnut and saying "You can't eat that." F*** off! I am the one who decides what I eat ~ not you.

We bought a house at the end of September and are working on saving money up so that we can fix it up a little. We want to add a room to the living room for our office ~ and then the second bedroom can be an actual bedroom. We want a privacy fence and a garage put in in the backyard. We also need to update our electric stuff and just do alot of updating in general.

So, that's it for now... I need to figure this stuff out so that I can add pics and all that fun stuff. I hope you enjoyed my first installment of Random Ramblings! :)

No comments: