Thursday, March 13, 2008

New clothes!

Today was Picture Day! I normally hate picture day with a passion ~ the kids are all dressed up, so I can't do anything that is messy. It sucks. Well, this year was different...

With 18.2 lbs lost as of tonight, I needed new clothes! I went to Fashion Bug to get a couple things - enough to get by until I can hit Steve & Barry's this weekend. I might also hit the outlet mall and see if I can get anything affordable down there!


I'm extremely proud of this outlet: the pants are a full size down, and the top is a misses rather than women's! I also got 2 other shirts that are womens because most of the misses tops were too low cut. AND a pair of jeans that are a little too tight but will fit in a week or two!

Oh, and David joined tonight! I am so excited because now we can do it together ~ he's been eating what I cook, but now it will be different because he's tracking as well! We're excited to get started!

And my recipe posting will start tonight!

No comments: