Well, most of the time...
I had weigh in last night, and clocked in at 4 lbs LESS than last week! I am SO flipping happy! I think maybe my metabolism is changing, because I actually didn't eat all that well this week, and I didn't work out (like I EVER do?)... but, hey, I'm not gonna argue!
David and I got into a big fight about the house and bills. It frustrates me when he tells me that he'll do something, and then doesn't get around to it. He was supposed to pay a bill last week, and still hasn't. His excuse? "We have a cushion until the 15th!" I DON'T CARE. Pay the damn bill when we have the money. He also is supposed to keep the kitchen clean for me. Like that is EVER going to happen. So, by being so frustrated, I messed up dinner ~ forgot to cook the pasta and accidentally dumped it in, which obviously ruined the meal. So, I had a microwave dinner and left the house for a while to cool down.
Not sure yet if we're "better" or not. Sure hope so or it's going to be a LONG weekend ~ he actually has a couple nights off. Surprised as hell about that!
Hopefully the next blog will be slightly better humored.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment