Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby Making 101

Well, David and I have made a decision about having a baby. We definitely want one, and we will fight for it with everything we have. Because of the accident, David missed several days of his Clomid, so it's almost like starting over because of the life cycle of sperm. So, while we wait we have a few things on the way:


Supposedly this daily supplement will help David's swimmers. And, I figure if he's taking more stuff, I can too! You never know - I could always have something wrong and we just don't know it yet. So, I'll be a little proactive (along with my daily prenatal that I take).


Predictors will help us narrow down when I'm ovulating. I've used these in the past and they seem to be pretty accurate. Let's just hope that David's work schedule corresponds with my body!


TMI, maybe? But, I've always been on the dry side and this lube is sperm safe - supposedly it actually helps the swimmers get to where they need to go!


These cups are supposed to keep everything up close and make sure none "leak" out.

So, we ordered enough stuff for 3 months. If nothing by then, we'll go back to the OB and see what he can do! We want our baby, and feel like we've been wasting time. Hopefully David's work schedule will cooperate. That, I think, is our biggest obstacle right now. Fingers crossed! And any extra prayers you have floating around would really help! Thanks!

4 comments:

K said...

Wow- you guys ARE going full blast aren't you? I'm keeping everything crossed that this is it for you! Pre-seed was my "lucky" fertility aid... hoping it is for you too!

WantWait&Pray said...

Fantastic, Amanda. I am so excited for you guys!

Hazel said...

Best of luck in having a 2009 baby!!!

CandiceM said...

We also are having TTTC... watch out with the fertilAid!! LOL!! We used a product just like that...and uh it worked like a 'enhancement' product... DH was ALWAYS ready to go! LOL!! TMI I know! But we had NO IDEA it was going to cause that!