Well, I have my colonoscopy on Monday. It needs to get done, and if I don't do it now, it will wait until Christmas (or even next summer!). If you haven't had one, I hear the prep is worse than the procedure.
Today, I ate anything and everything I wanted. I figure it's all leaving my body tomorrow (average weight loss when having a colonoscopy is ~5 lbs). So, I had Papa John's pizza and a glass of wine for dinner. I was going to drink more, but I ate too much pizza so the wine started not tasting good.
I went to the store so I will have "food" to eat for tomorrow. Ready:
* 7UP popsicles (Walgreen's carries them ~ they are really yummy and also come in root beer, dr. pepper, or orange)
* Chicken broth (6 cans ~ I'm sure I won't "eat" them all, but you never know)
* Lime Jello (Hate it, but I can't have anything red)
* Cans of Diet 7UP (probably won't drink much, but again, who knows!)
* 24 pack of Water
And at 5:00.... my yummy, yummy solution. Warning reads: WILL CAUSE ABDOMINAL CRAMPING AND DIARRHEA. Lovely. But hey, bonus! It comes with FLAVOR PACKETS! I get to pick my own flavor! The nurse says the orange is the best, but I'm going to try the cherry first. I also have pineapple or lemon-lime if I don't like the orange or cherry.
This ends one of the more random posts I've had lately....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment