Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HE DID IT!!!!

We had weigh-in tonight, and David's goal was to hit his 10%. He did it!!!! He really pushed himself and lost 7.8 lbs, going just past the mark he needed (he only need 5 lbs!)!!!!!!!!!! So, we celebrated with a bottle of wine. I told him the other night that I can tell he's losing. We were laying in bed and I went to put my arm over his stomach. I could actually wrap my arm and put my hand behind his back! I've never been able to do that! He is doing so well!!!!

I lost 1.6, so I'm only .2 away from my 2nd 10% ~ then I'll set my lifetime for probably another 20, putting me around the top of the "healthy" range. I'm not sure if I would be able to maintain anything lower. I guess we'll see what happens when I get that far! Oh, and I've gotten lots of people at work telling me that I look good and that my "bootie is shrinkin'!"

No comments: