Friday, August 15, 2008

Great way to end the week!

So, I came on to check various blogs, and I was greeted with a comment!

KK (Running for Life) nominated me for a beautiful blogging award:


So, I'm super excited! I, like many others, blog just to get things off my chest. If everything sits inside, it gets nasty! I didn't even realize anybody read my blog, so I'm glad I could provide entertainment (some say support) to my "fans." And now, I get to nominate others.

1. WantWait&Pray (Wanting, Waiting, and Praying) ~ we have partnered up to help each other get through our fertility stuff. She is an amazing woman, who probably doesn't even realize how much support she provides me on a daily basis!

2. C (Yep Another Weightloss Blog!) ~ C is one who "found" me first, and I am so glad she did! Her weight loss is amazing and she is working hard to do a half-marathon!

3. Lil White (Little White's 4 legged escapade) ~ I love reading about Lil White (aka Oscar). He makes me laugh, even though he hasn't updated for a while! Maybe this will help him out?

4. Sarah (Simply Living Sarah) ~ Sarah is another one of those "real world" women! She writes with humor and makes life fun!

Of course, I read others, and you are all equally inspiring to me! A few of those that "travel" in the same blogging circles as me have already received the award, but I love you all! So, for you who were nominated:
Put the logo on your blog and link to the person you received your award from. Nominate at least 7 other blogs and put links to those blogs on your site. Be sure to leave messages on the blogs you’ve nominated so they know about the award. Congrats to all!

No comments: