Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update...

I went back to work today. I thought I'd be okay at work, but the pain got worse as the day went on. I also had dizzy spells throughout the day. I called my dr around 1:30 and he decided he wanted to see me back in his office. He checked me out again (seriously - do I really want to be pregnant???) and sent me to the hospital for a night of IV antibiotics and strong pain meds.

They did another ultrasound and more blood work. They gave me an IV and took 3 1/2 hrs to get me pain meds - different than the ones the dr prescribed, but David had gone home to let the dogs out and I didn't know what the dr had said. So, that should be interesting whenever my nurse FINALLY comes back in so David can discuss this with her.

The Toridol has made me loopy but the pain is still there. They had to call the dr to see if I could eat something because he originally said No. But, I hadn't eaten since 12:00 and was not doing well with that. But, David is here and is staying the night. I should be able to go home in the morning, and I obviously have the day off.

Now I'm going to sleep. The end.

1 comment:

K said...

Oh no!I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. That really is awful... ((HUGS))