#1 - I'm getting one of my tutoring cases back! It's a state paid case and when I was sick, I lost it because I obviously couldn't be there. But, the company called me today - the new tutor has to move, and the foster mom asked for me back if I'm up for it! Of course!!!
#2 - Even with all the drinking last weekend and my monthly visitor paying her unwanted visit, I still lost .8 lbs this week! David lost 5.6! We got a new cookbook - the WW Momentum. David is excited to try some new recipes!
#3 - (And the reason for this post) - David made dinner tonight... He grilled Boca burgers! I've never tried them before, but they were really good. I was kinda low on points tonight, so I had 2 patties, 1 slice of cheese, and 1 bun. I also added tomatoes, cucumbers, and a tiny bit of ketchup. 6 points! That's it! And most of it was in the bun and cheese! I also had a big salad with fat free dressing - yummy! So, my point - if you haven't tried the Boca products, definitely check them out. David wants to check out some of the other products out. So excited!
#4 - Next week is Spring Break. I just have to get through one more day and then I'm free for a week. I'm tutoring, but other than that, it's 5 days of peace and quiet. David and I will be cleaning and the dogs are getting groomed. YAY!!!
#5 - Tonight is the last episode of ER. I'm really sad. It's been on for 15 years. I've come and go as a fan, but the last several years, I haven't missed a single episode. But, so far the episode is really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love Boca products too! yum.
I've never been an ER fan, but I saw this on Wise Bread today - get ten seasons of ER for only $160:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001R0AY6W?ie=UTF8&tag=dealswbpost-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001R0AY6W
Good job continuing the weight loss. I recommend veggie burgers too. They don't try to replicate beef like boca does- but they're good like a veggie hashbrown (i think!) and they have tons of veggie in them!
I love the Chik'n patties from Boca and when they are on a sandwich, you can't tell it's not real chicken.
Post a Comment