Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm home!

Dr. K and Dr. I both agreed I was doing well enough to go home. So, I was dismissed around 1:00 today. With the snow, I think we finally got home about 2:15 - but we did have to stop at Walgreens for Tums and Cox for a remote since David took the broken one with him by accident!

I'm hurting pretty bad, but it feels so good to be home. I missed my puppies and I have lots of shows to catch up on with the DVR! Plus, now I can eat whenever I want and can sleep without hearing the damn baby song, other room doors being opened/shut, and newborns crying in the middle of the night.

So, have to go see Dr. I (the surgeon) on Thursday, and then Dr. K the week after. We will definitely be talking about the endometriosis - even though it was really mild and is all gone now, it still worries me. I want to know how to keep it gone! I'm definitely off work this week, a short week due to President's Day, and possibly the next week - depending on how I'm feeling! I do alot of stooping and bending, and the kids won't necessarily understand that they can't hug me right now - so we'll see how I'm feeling throughout the next few weeks.

Just thought I'd give an update, and now I'm going to try to take a short nap. Hopefully the puppies will cooperate! :-)

2 comments:

Harold said...

I'm so glad you are home and comfortable. Relax and keep getting better! :)

K said...

Yay for home, puppies and the DVR! :)