So, Dr. K got a surgical consult with Dr. I yesterday morning. He said he didn't see anything in my CT either, so he said if I wasn't feeling better this morning, they would do an "exploratory" laproscopy. When I came to, they had found 4 fairly minor things:
1. My intestines were "stuck" to my abdominal wall. So, they unstuck them.
2. I had a little blood left in my ab from AF, so they got rid of that.
3. There were a few inflamed fibroids (similar to the stuff in July, I think), so those were removed.
4. I had slight endometriosis. They took it out and sent it for biopsy. Dr. K said it should not impact us getting pregnant. Thank God!
So, I'm hurting, but not like before the surgery. Now, it's this one spot on the right side of my abdomen - probably where something was taken out. I have ice packs on both sides, and I actually feel pretty good! I get morphine every hour, so that's a plus, too!
I'll either go home tomorrow or Saturday. I won't know until tomorrow morning sometime.... Thanks again for all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow....sounds like it was a success. Was the endometriosis a surprise? I don't believe I knew you had it? Good thing is that it was caught and taken care of.
Thinking of you!!!!!!!
Yeah, it was, but it wasn't a bad case. Dr. K says it won't impact us getting pregnant. But, that will be something we discuss when I go in for a follow-up in 2 weeks....
Oh my goodness- 4 things!? You poor dear. So glad you're already feeling better and will get to go home soon. And really glad they have you on pain meds that are finally working!
Post a Comment