He must want me to slow down.
I called into my GP's office today because I started having really bad kidney pain last night. They had me come in and I have a UTI. Oh, and I'm really dehydrated (which would explain being lethargic but not able to sleep unless I take a sleeping or pain pill!). So, I'm now on an antibiotic, in addition to the Ibuprofen. And I was told to "drink until you float." Fabulous.
We did manage to get to the store this morning, too. I now have a fridge full of healthy food! David is going to cook 3 different meals tonight (I'm hoping I can help a little bit), so that we both have things we can reheat over the next couple days.
David's new insurance kicks in August 1st. We have some infertility coverage. So, now he is going to check into the preexisting condition clause. If it's not long, or we can squeak by because he hasn't "officially" been diagnosed as infertile yet, then he is going to wait until then to do the next S/A. If it's bad, or will somehow fall under preexisting, then he's going to do it next week. But, since we actually have coverage now, we know we are ready to go with whatever we need to do!
David's brother, Matt, left for basic training today. Matt and David have had a very tough relationship. Matt did not come to our wedding. He showed up at the reception to eat and take his wife home. But, I think this is really bothering David. He will be gone for 14 weeks, and then he will be stationed *somewhere*. It's Army, so it won't be Omaha. I think the closest would be Ft. Riley in Kansas, but I'm not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment