Last night was the weirdest thing ever... Let me preface this with it might be kinda TMI, but what the hell... here's your warning!
I don't know if this is "normal," but I usually pass small tissue or clot-like "stuff" when AF is visiting but never until the 3rd or 4th day. Well, on Thursday (6 Days Past Ovulation), I had severe nausea, tender breasts, exhaustion, moody..... and I don't usually start spotting until 9DPO (on average), so I thought, maybe, just maybe, the miracle could happen! Friday (7DPO), woke up spotting. Of course. I woke up yesterday morning with full flow (also not normal - usually have 2-3 days of spotting), but thought maybe the increased peeing because I had a couple drinks for the 4th had "pushed" it through... Last night, around 7, I passed the biggest piece of tissue I have ever passed. Almost immediately, my right abdominal area began feeling like I was about to ovulate, but worse. I got really lethargic and nauseous, and David was out of town.. so, I had a friend take me to the ER. I had talked to David and told him what was going on. I had no clue what I was feeling, but something didn't feel right. What if we had managed to get pregnant and I was losing the baby? What if it was an eptopic or something? David was worried about Appendicitis. A pelvic exam, b/w, u/a, and CT all showed absolutely nothing except a small stone making it's way through my system....
This morning, I woke up, feeling even more drained. David was home today, and could tell how uncomfortable I was. He decided to take me back for MORE b/w, and they did a clean cath (since my u/a obviously had blood because of AF). Everything is perfectly fine. They think it's muscular. David said I'm probably exhausted because my muscles hurt so bad. And it's probably my body's way of passing this stone... They did give an Rx (although nothing at the hospital either time), which I decided not to fill since I'm home alone again tonight (don't want to be completely doped up when I'm by myself). Took some ibuprofen and an hour nap... 4 bottles of water later, the pain is gone, but still lacking energy. I'm headed to bed shortly...
So, I'm not, nor was I ever, pregnant. I really don't ever want to suffer the pain of a miscarriage. But, I actually caught myself sad that that WASN'T what was happening. At least then I would have known that we CAN get pregnant.
Totally pointless blog... thanks for reading. Now I'm going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment