Thanks to my friend, Carla, I found the site Cutest Blog on the Block, and changed my background. Now I'm going to be doing this more often because I get bored!
Let's see... what else is new? David's back at work, and my students came back today. So far, we've both kept our exercise goals of working out at least 3 days a week! We have our first weigh in of the new year tomorrow night. Jan 10th is my one year anniversary at WW!
Nothing new on the baby front - we'll see what happens the next week or so, but I'm not all that hopeful. We've both been taking our pills, so hopefully we get our miracle! (Marci - no fertility specialist yet - we're going to try a couple IUIs with the OB if we can't get knocked up on our own!)
The Biggest Loser starts tonight. I know it's kind of fake - obviously if all I did was work out all day and not eat that much, I would lose a ton of weight fast. But, their stories are inspirational, and I love to see the transformations!
Well, I'm on my way to tutoring and then to the gym. Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Just a suggestion...do the deed at your in-laws house. Worked for us. ; ) I'm kidding of course...I know it must be frustrating for the both of you to try and try with no luck. Keep your head up and if you need that referral, just let me know. I'm sending baby-making vibes your way! =)
Post a Comment