Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weekly Weigh In....

Well, I was really good today - chose to avoid cookies (even though a coworker tried to sabotage me - in a fun-spirited way!), ate healthy lunch, etc.... And I wore my light-weight pants and top!

David weighed first - he lost 6 lbs this week, for a total of 22 this month! I asked him to get some pretzels or bars because I needed to eat - I usually have a 4:30 snack, but when I'm weighing in at 5:00, that's not such a good idea! And I went to weigh in..............



That's right ~~~ I lost 2.4 lbs this week for a total of 50.2 lbs! I got my new charm for my key ring, and I'm only 12 lbs away from lifetime! In the last year (and a week), I've gone from an 18/20W to a 12/14 depending on the brand! Since we're getting pictures done this weekend, you will have to wait until I get them back before a current pictures, but I don't look much different than I did a month ago.

I got a couple new recipes tonight, too, so stay tuned. One was Meatloaf Muffins and one was Taco Soup. We'll be trying both soon, so reviews and recipes will be coming.......

2 comments:

Harold said...

CONGRATS Amanda! That is so exciting :)

Hazel said...

sCongrats! That is an very exciting milestone!