Friday, July 18, 2008

Shopping Spree!

This week, I've started feeling better (until today ~ but I'll get to that)... so I started adding "daily outings" to try to keep me from getting bored.

Tuesday, was the doctor appointment (lots of ibuprofen=UTI) and grocery shopping!
Wednesday, I went for a late movie with my friend, Jessica. We saw Sex and the City, and OMG we laughed our asses off! It was awesome! We also went to Old Navy, and just for shits and giggles, I tried some stuff on. I can wear THEIR Mediums! Seriously? Old Navy is notorously sized small! I was so excited!
Thursday, went to lunch with some girls on a chat board and had a blast. I even ate relatively healthy! Also, I needed some new jeans since my old ones are practically falling off. I went to 3 stores, and only spent $200!!! Kohl's was having some awesome sales, so I even got some stuff for fall/winter at 80% off! All pants: 14s. All tops: Mediums!
Today, I got my hair done. It's hot! I'll post a pic once I take one (or David takes one). Then, David and I went to Taco Bell (which you can do on WW for 7 points and be FULL!). August 1st, we leave for California. So, I was still feeling "okay," but tired and a little sore. We went to Penny's (another awesome sale) and I found a smokin' dress! Originally $90, I got it for $47 (including tax!). I'm not totally sure if I can wear it for the party ~ it's a little low-cut and the back is pretty showy, but I got it anyways. David loved it (of course), but said we can go look some more next week. But, anyways, that was a size 14!!!!

We got home from that, and I realized how sore I am. So, I called into work (Sorry guys!) and am going BACK to the doctor again. I'm almost done with the Ibuprofen, so I thought I would be feeling better. But the pain is back up there where it was a week ago ~ not even all that tolerable. And, my kidney is still hurting.

Oh, and I got the stuff in the mail for my colonoscopy on the 28th. SO not looking forward to it. But, it's gotta happen, right?

David is going to feed me dinner and send me to bed. I love him. He has been so patient with me the last couple weeks ~ and letting me buy clothes when I probably shouldn't. We have our days ~ as every couple does ~ but he can totally see when I'm not feeling good and has just been so great about it.

Anyways.. now that my internet is back up, I have my connection to the outside world back. Did ya miss me? ;-)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

What a great week! Shopping for new sizes is so much fun. I'm looking forward to seeing your new haircut.

WantWait&Pray said...

What a great week you had (minus the feeling crummy). You sound like you are doing GREAT on ww'ers...can't wait to see pics of the hair, the before/after and maybe even the dress you bought??