Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Double Damn

Tonight was weigh in! The good news: David lost 12.4 lbs this week!!!! He is fabulous.
The bad news: I gained 2 lbs since my last weighin on Dec 11. I knew it wouldn't be all that good because I knew I had gained over the holidays. But, I was hoping I could at least "maintain." Nope.

The second bad news: AF showed her ugly fucking head today. So, yet another month down. I know that also contributes to my gain this week on the scale, but it still makes me mad. I want to be a mom. I want to go to my weigh in and say "Hey, I just wanted to say see you in 9 months!" and to go to the school and say "I can't do the BL competition 'cause I'll be gaining weight over the next 9 months."

I keep praying and hoping that there's a reason for all of this. I want to be a mom. David wants to be a dad. And all around us, we see "parents" who should have had to get a permit to even have sex without birth control. When will it be our turn?

Enough of the negative. I'll be back with something more positive in a few days - I hope.

2 comments:

BeccaSue said...

Manna-
water weight during your period can cause you to gain several pounds. Take me, for example, last week I was up a couple pounds but this week I was down. Keep working hard! Drink lots and lots of water, eat clean and you see results!! Becca

X-Country2 said...

Aww girl, hang in there. Good things are coming your way. I just know it. :o)