Okay, first... weekly weigh in: David lost 4 lbs (YAY!), and I lost 2.6. This puts me back to where I was Dec 11, before all the holidays... YAY! I've been doing really good about going to the gym. I did my walking video on Sunday and then I've been to the gym the last 3 nights. I had a hard time getting through my 30 minutes tonight, but I did it! So, I think I might take tomorrow night off.
Then, the fun, blog-topic-starter from Nikki:
4 favorite memories from 2008:
Getting our new house; When my tutoring kid wrote his name!; Graduating with my master's; passing my comps (had to happen before I could graduate though)
4 favorite movies in 2008:
Sex in the City, Marley & Me, Horton Hears a Who, NOT MamaMia!
4 favorite foods in 2008:
I've tried lots of new things this year! I think my favorite recipes are Sloppy Joes, Chimichangas, Chicken Fingers, and the Overnight Egg Bake. Foods... sweet potatoes, WW ice cream!, Pink Lady apples, and cucumbers
4 places I loved in 2008:
I'm a whino, so: James Arthur Vineyard, Too Far North Tasting Room, Miletta Vista Winery, Prairie Creek Winery
4 things I liked in 2008:
Celebrating 1 year of marriage, joining Weight Watchers, joining a gym, graduating!
4 things I am looking forward to in 2009:
Getting pregnant, family reunion in June, hopefully getting a new position in my district, minimizing our debt!
4 people I tag:
Anybody who needs something to do!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Atta girl on the weight loss!
Great list. I wanted to like Mama Mia, but I didn't love it either. Odd.
Post a Comment