Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alert: Random Post Ahead!

I'm watching the Biggest Loser finale - loving it! They all look great! I'm surprised Mandy and Aubrey didn't lose more, but they still look good.

So, last night I did some math... at my goal weight, I lost 24% of myself. Wow! I couldn't believe it! I knew I had lost alot, but to put it with a percentage - just like Biggest Loser does - was astonishing! I was talking to one of the teachers today and told her how much I had lost... I had to laugh when she said "And we don't want that bitch back, do we?" HA! I vow, right here and now, that I will NEVER go above 200 again, unless I'm pregnant or losing pregnancy weight. That "bitch" will never come back. I don't consider being pregnant a bad reason to gain weight - obviously - and I will take the initiative as soon as my doctor lets me to lose the weight again!

I have another picture for you. The parent finally sent the pictures from field day. Obviously, I blacked the kids' faces out for security reasons. These were taken the day after I weighed in for my goal weight!


And yes, I was yelling at kids for some reason - you have no idea how hard it is to keep attention on a field full of excited kids! But, the point is: I feel great in this picture! There are always the trouble areas that I want to get rid of: tone my arms, get rid of the stomach.... But, I did it! I've reached a weight that I'm proud of; I'm wearing clothes that I feel comfortable in. My 14s are really baggy, my 12s are a little loose, and I can wear 10s comfortably! I'm proud of where I'm at - I'm proud enough to show you these pictures. That has to say something, right?


Yes, I actually did the sack race! Well, I started to do it, and jumping hurt my one incision. But, this more of a humorous picture than anything.

I told you this was gonna be random! But, there you go! Tomorrow is my first weigh-in of maintenance. Next week is weigh-in at work for Biggest Loser - $150 jackpot! 8 days of school left. That's it! YAY!!!

3 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

You look fantastic!!!! WOW!!!!

K said...

Amanda- My jaw dropped open! You look amazing. It is quite an accomplishment- you should be SOOOO proud!

Marcie said...

You look great! I just figured out my percentage lost...and I lost 31.5% of my starting weight! Woo-hoo! And I still had 5 pounds to go! I'm obviously not at that weight anymore, but I'll get back there eventually. =)

Congrats, again!