Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random thoughts...

Well, today was Day 1 of maintenance. I didn't eat all the points - hell, I didn't eat all of my "old" daily points. I just wasn't hungry. So shoot me. :-P

David was so sweet today. I had to work at the flower shop after I tutored, so he brought me dinner. He also brought me a gift and told me I could open it whenever I wanted. So, I opened it when I had a few minutes - he got me a really sweet card and.... the Biggest Loser family cookbook! So excited to use that! :-)

A couple weeks ago, we ordered some workout videos - all 4 are Biggest Loser based. Bob's Bootcamp and yoga. We also got the sculpting and cardiomax videos. David did part of Yoga tonight, and when I got home I wanted to try it. Man, that was tough! But, I feel good afterwards, and it only took 35 minutes! It actually tells you where to "start" - so Week 1 and 2 is only 35 minutes, Week 3 and 4 build, and then 5 and 6.... You're supposed to do it 4-5 times a week, but I'll probably only do it 2-3 times. I'll see how I feel in the morning and go from there! :-)

We had field day today at school. Remember the days when we would race around the track and play relay races? Well, things have changed. We had some pretty lame games, but my 5 year olds loved - and I mean LOVED - it! Well, how do you explain to 5 year olds how to put a ball between your knees and walk? I had to show them! One of the parents took pictures and said she'd share them with me. While I don't really want embarrasing pictures around... the thing is: I can do it! 2 years ago, I had trouble even WALKING with the kids around the field. Last year, I did a few of the activities, but I tried to avoid the tough ones. This year, I was excited to do things with the kids - I showed them what to do on all but one (the sack race - my incisions started hurting when I jumped). So, I'm sure I'll have "interesting" pictures to share with you soon.

Anyways... I think that's about it. David is patiently waiting for me to finish this so we can go to bed. Tomorrow is Friday - Thank God!

No comments: