I love my parttime job at the flower shop. The owner eats very healthy and often has finds that I haven't seen/tried yet. So, here are the last few things we've tried...
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers. Yum! I just had the Cajun Chicken & Shrimp. I couldn't believe that it was only 5 points. Lots of taste and texture. Definitely going to be trying another one soon!
Sobe Lifewater - another yum! You have to be careful, though, because some of them have calories. The Fuji Apple Pear, Black and Blue Berry, and Yumberry Pomegranate are all 0 calories and yummy! It's easy for me to drink plain water, but every once in a while, I need variety. This gives me flavored water with extra vitamins and a great taste!
Ronzoni's Smart Taste pasta - again, yum! This is one we found a few months ago at Walmart. I found it again at HyVee today and I'm now making spaghetti for dinner! :-) Smart Taste is a "white" noodle, but healthier than even the wheat pastas. David and I have had trouble finding a wheat noodle that we like, but now we don't need to try to find it! We love the Smart Taste!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
YUM@ Your blog makes me HUNGRY!!!
I've been eating the HC steamers for the last couple of months and I love them! They're very filling so I just have a piece of fruit and a pudding cup with it and I'm full till afternoon break.
Post a Comment