Monday, May 11, 2009

Quick Update

I really wanted to work out tonight. I didn't get much in yesterday - a walk and mowing... I came home from tutoring and David was sick. He made the same mistake I made a year ago: ate super greasy food after being strict on WW for 6 weeks! Oops! He said he was up for a walk around the neighborhood, but I could tell he wasn't.

I made myself dinner and decided to do a DVD workout. A couple weeks ago, David and I ordered some Biggest Loser DVDs. They are great workouts, but Bob and Jillian are sadistic. Seriously. Sadistic. Especially Bob's Bootcamp! What I like is that they have it in a 6 week plan - 3 different levels that you do for 2 weeks at a time. This weekend, I did Bob's Yoga and the Power Sculpt that has all 3 trainers. Tonight, I did Bob's Boot Camp and the Power Sculpt. Great workout, but damn, I was sweating!!!!!

The rest of the week has gone well. We weren't as busy at the shop as I expected - good and bad. Friday night and Saturday lunch were brought in. So, of course, I used some of my weekly points. But, overall, I've earned 12 activity points, used 25 weekly points (out of 35), and I haven't used all my daily points 2 days. I weighed myself this morning and I'm where I was Wednesday morning. So, as of right now, I'm doing a good job maintaining! Official weigh-in is Wednesday.

We have 9 days of school left. I got selected to teach summer school which is exciting. We need the money, and it's only 3 weeks. The rest of the summer will be spent cleaning and organizing! We're hoping to hit a few wineries this summer as well!

Other than that, there isn't much going on. I'm loving this weather - if only the pollen would go away! Our veggie garden is going good - the 4 tomato plants and 2 pepper plants are growing. I hope I don't kill them! The dogs are enjoying their walks. The girls don't walk very well when I'm by myself, so I may have to switch up how I walk them (boys vs. girls is how it is right now).

I just ate my ice cream... now I'm on my way to bed with my "sick" husband.

1 comment:

ParentFirst said...

Good Job, you guys! I'm impressed by your persistence!

We're moving to Ohio at the end of the summer. Where do you live?