Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crunchy Chicken Bake

I'm due for another recipe! I haven't done one since the end of January. Oops! Probably because we haven't been eating the healthiest while I was sick and then last week was Conferences. I had to cook this chicken, so David will have some when he feels better. Anyways.. Here is another recipe from my WW leader. I think I might play with the spices in this. It wasn't bland, but it wasn't quite right. If you make this and change/add spices, let me know what to try!

POINTS® Value: 5 pts
Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 40-45 min

Ingredients
2/3 cup cornflake crumbs
1 Tbsp flour
1 tsp brown sugar
3/4 tsp onion powder (I used dried minced onion)
1/2 tsp coriander
2 tsp paprika
3/4 garlic powder
3/4 tsp salt
4 skinless bone-in chicken breasts (I used chicken tenders and adjusted the cooking time to 30 min)

Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, spray baking sheet

Combine everything into a bag. Spray chicken with cooking spray, put chicken in bag, and shake. Place chicken on baking sheet.

Bake until golden brown, 40-45 minutes. If you use tenders or boneless chicken breast make sure you adjust this time accordingly! 30 minutes did it for my chicken tenders.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

This sounds good! I'll have to try it soon. Thanks!